Inspire Training & Educations Services
Aims of our Education Services
- To provide a consistent and caring learning environment in which pupils can develop their full personal, academic and social potential.
- To provide access to a broad, balanced curriculum including key core subjects differentiated through an Individual Education Plan to meet each student’s needs.
- To provide access to work experience and vocational qualifications.
- To promote positive self-worth, self-esteem and respect for each individual.
- To promote self-control through a Behaviour Management System
- To provide a variety of integration and inclusion opportunities to ensure that all students are placed in the best educational setting.
- To work in active partnership with parents, carers and other agencies.
Regular contact is maintained with parents and carers where appropriate, ensuring that they are kept fully informed of progress and all matters concerning their child’s education.
Reviews of the students work and progress is also carried out on a regular basis, and targets are set in conjunction with the student, to ensure ownership of their learning experience.
Our schools have an excellent teacher to pupil ratio with class sizes of up to a maximum of 4-6 students. This enables us to give our children high levels of support at all times.
Individually Tailored Programmes
Inspire delivers a structured programme of education, tailored to each student’s individual needs and taking into account their Statement of Special Educational Needs. Students are taught in small groups and individually, by fully qualified teaching staff.
Behaviour Management & Recognition
Good work is recognised and displayed; Certificates are awarded for an outstanding day.
At the end of the summer term a celebration of success ceremony is held to celebrate every young person’s success and progress during the academic year. Parents, Carers, Social Workers and other interested parties are invited to attend Achievers Days.
Every Child Matters
- Being Healthy – All children in our care attend Doctor, Dentist, and Optician appointments. We also have links into local CAMHS teams and provide a safe, nurturing and caring school environment.
- Staying Safe – Our school provides a secure and safe environment where the teaching staff develop key working relationships with children focused on improving personal safety and wellbeing.
- Enjoying and Achieving – All our children are given opportunities to enjoy a range of confidence building activities such as climbing, sailing and mountain biking. They are encouraged to be members of local children’s organisations such as sports clubs, guides, scouts and cadets.
- Making a Positive Contribution – our children play an active part in developing their care, health and education plans.
- Achieve Economic Well-being – All our children are actively encouraged to undertake further education. We also strive to prepare them for living independently in their communities, saving for their future through their individual bank accounts and developing work experience.